Saturday, March 5, 2011

One more picture

Peyton wanted to hold Luke like this. They are so funny sometimes! Peyton is such a good big brother although now that Luke is rolling all over the place and can get to Peyton's toys, Peyton sometimes isn't very good at sharing his toys with Luke but it's not bad. They are now in the same room and occassionally I wake up to they both laughing. Peyton likes to try to make Luke laugh and you can tell Luke just wants to be able to do what Peyton is doing. Luke LOVES the bath - he just splashes and splashes. He is also getting up on his knees so I think crawling might not be too far in the future. Luke is the funniest little baby to me - makes me laugh alot! And Peyton is pretty cute himself; he continues to learn more and more and I love hearing the way he says words or the things he says!

No comments: