Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mostly Spring and beginning of summer 2011

The boys ready for a bike ride.

 In front of the Provo temple
 Luke and I watching Stephen and Peyton making a campfire to roast smores.
 Luke and Peyton in tire swing.
 Peyton and Luke in the tub.  We have these tablets that color the bath water.
Flowers we picked while trying to find a place to camp - they made me so happy and Peyton loved helping me!

 All four of us kids were together (beginning of summer I think) and it was a lot of fun!  Kelly is starting to teach Sophie to play the violin and she was showing us here - so cute!
 Trying to get a family picture on the motorcycle - wasn't going too well.
 Peyton loves laying on towels when playing in the water.
 New tricks Peyton has learned.

 For our 5 year anniversary, we decided to go Skydiving!  It was the most awesome and indescribable (sp?) experience and I am so happy we got to share it together.  I want to get my license now but with little kids it wouldn't be practical and it's expensive but we'd both love to go again!
 Luke LOVES animals!  This is him with Stephen's parents dog - he's so good to let the kids "play" with him.  Pretty much the only two words he knows how to say are kitty and doggy.
 Peyton playing with bubbles
 Sophie and Peyton on the tire swing.
 Peyton eating smores - he really just likes to roast the marshmellows (play with fire)
 Peyton turned 3 in April!  We made him a spiderman cake.  He got some great toys including a Harley motorcycle toy and dart guns!
 At my moms, their tub has jets and so we like to put bubbles in and turn on the jets and make tons and tons of bubbles - we almost lost Peyton in them!!!
Peyton learning to be a good big brother by giving Luke a ride.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I love seeing what you guys are up to! You guys are such a cute family.
I can't believe you went skydiving! I would have peed my pants! I'm so scared of heights :)