Sunday, February 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a pretty low-key Christmas morning and day and it was a little difficult for me because quite frankly, it was a little boring after the excitement of opening gifts was over but it was still good!  We went to an Iverson family Christmas party which I always love getting to see my cousins and aunts/uncles!  We spent Christmas Eve with my dad and Debbie and that was very enjoyable also and then the day after Christmas we went up to Stephen's parents for a few days. It was really nice to see so much family but I really missed seeing my mom especially and my two brothers and their families but that's just the way it is! =(  The boys got tons of toys, mostly car stuff and boy stuff =)  Stephen and I got clothes and household stuff that we wanted.  We got a sled too which we've been really excited about but we've hardly gotten any snow to use it so that's been a bummer!  We sure enjoyed celebrating our Savior's birth and teaching our kids the meaning of Christmas and Peyton actually kinda getting it!  Here's some pictures of our holiday! 

 Luke doing some serious reading!
 Our house (well duplex) will all the lights including our little Peyton tree in the front =)
 Just a picture of Stephen and I Christmas Eve.  I have to remind myself that although I don't like pictures, it'll be fun for us and the kids to look back in 30 years and see what mom and dad looked like; and we'll be jealous of how good we used to look!  ha ha
 Me with Taylor and Janae being silly!
The sweet Grandma's!
 Our Christmas tree; pictures just don't do Christmas lights justice but it still makes me happy!
 The boys on Christmas morning.
 Opening presents.
 Peyton showing Luke his new light up toothbrush.
s
 The grandkids opening up presents Christmas Eve at Dad and Debbie's
 

Waiting patiently for their turn to open presents!
Luke and Peyton Christmas Eve before bedtime in their new matching jammies!  I love matching stuff for the boys - it's so fun! 

No comments: