Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Halloween2011

I just realized I hadn't put halloween picture up so here they are!
We went to a pumpkin patch farm thing.  Luke is hitching a ride with the pumpkins!
 Luke going down the big slide - Luke mostly just like climbing up the the hay and Peyton loved going down the slide with his cousins.  We went with my sister and her kids.
 Luke throwing hay.  He throws everything!
 My cutest little boys!
 Our family picture.  Don't love it but in many years I will be glad we took it!
 Peyton "driving" a tractor
 My sister's boys acting like monsters!
 I love this picture of my sister's daughter!
 My most favorite boys in the world!
 My sister and her kids!
 Us with our car at our church's trunk or treat.  I think our car was the coolest!
 Luke as a zebra - he was the cutest ever!  Even trick or treating people wouldn't pass us on the sidewalk because he was so cute to watch!
 Peyton the dinosaur or dragon depending on the moment!  He had so much fun.  Holidays and sooooo much more fun with kids especially now that Peyton is getting older and understanding them and gets excited about them!  I can hardly wait for Christmas!
 Peyton with all his candy!  It was suprising how quickly we ate it all!
 Boys in the wagon trick or treating so they won't tire out too quick.
 Luke crashed on the floor after trick or treating.
Not halloween but something very excited!  Stephen got to go to a math conference in Portland, Oregon for work and I got to tag along.  Janae watched the kids for the two nights we were gone.  It was fabulous!  This is the view from our hotel room.

No comments: