Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kittens

My sister's cat had 6 kittens and since we are over there at least once a week, we get to see them and Peyton is so cute with them!! He is so soft and gently and loving. He talks to them and tells the momma cat that it's okay if the babies are crying. I really really have enjoyed spending time with Peyton and the kittens. I often feel like he's a lot like Stephen and not much me and sometimes feel like I don't know how to play and bond with him but his gentleness and love for kitties is totally from me and we bond over it! Kinda wierd and cheesy I LOVE it!! Luke likes them and will pick one up but then get scared and drop it so I've gotta watch him pretty close with them! =)

 Lael keeping the kitten warm


Keeping the cat safe by buckling her up!  haha  And she actually stayed for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL the pictures! They ARE so cute!

-G'ma