Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Pictures!

I've been trying to organize my pictures.  Taking them from off my phone and iPod and putting them on the computer and I keep finding ones that people might enjoy.  So here's a few more.

 Luke with the Hulk hand!
 Luke inside a tire while waiting for the oil change.
 Nothing like cousin baths!  This was the last co-ed bath... we've decided that Lael and Peyton are getting too old to bathe together.
 Peyton being so sweet and giving loves to the cat.
 The three boys going to great grandma Iverson's house.
 Grandpa Iverson helping Luke find eggs
 Peyton finding eggs.  We did a Easter egg hunt at my grandma Iverson's house this year.  Growing up we did them every year there and it is such a fond memory and so it was such a special thing for me to be able to do it with my kids!

 Peyton with his mini Louisville Slugger bat Grandpa and Gramma Iverson got him.
 Luke learning learning to be a Harley boy already!
At my grandma Iverson's house, my dad and brother-in-law Nathan got my grandpa's 1969 John Deere up and running and then they took everyone out on it.  My dad showed us how it can do pretty awesome donuts!!  I drove it too and it was a lot of fun!  It was a great and special moment to see my dad driving my grandpa's tractor and riding with his daughters and grandkids!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Want to call a $ 5 per month Unlimited? Your family is just super!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

niuyt

Anonymous said...

NEVER too old just hope daddy taught that sweet blonde how to use her mouth like a good girl

Anonymous said...

$5 unlimited with the blonde.....sign me up