Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pictures as usual =)

The boys watching tv with daddy after bathtime.   I love all three of them!!

This is Luke's smile these days ... he blinks his eyes!  Love it!!!  This picture was Easter morning.

 We dyed Easter eggs and they are suppose to showing them for a picture and this is what turned out =)
 Peyton wanted to run in the sprinklers across the street at the park one morning and this is how he dressed himself to go.  It was windy and cold so needless to say, running in the sprinlers let along being outside didn't last very long!
 Peyton has this thing for pillowcases (and he has his favorite ones/fabrics).  We put pillowcases on each end of the pillow so they can hang off enough for him to play with them and one naptime, I went in and found him like this with his pillowcases in both hands!
 Boys trying their new floatie out in the bathtub.
 I don't know how to get this picture to turn right ... I was trying on shoes at the store and he wanted to try them on too.  He picked these and loved them and really wanted me to buy them.  I asked him where I would wear them and he said 'walking'!  Haha!!
 These are Peyton wearing the runnings shoes I DID get!!
Luke opened some of my nail polish and 'painted' his nails!!  Suprisingly he only got it on his fingers and not anywhere else!

No comments: