Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trip to Louisville!

The end of April I was able to go and visit Derek (my older brother) and his wife and their two girls in Louisville, Kentucky!  I didn't take my kids so it was just me and it was a really nice break and vacation for me!  I had such a good time hanging out with Derek and Kelly and getting to know their beautiful daughters.  It really made me sad to leave!  I have more pictures but left my camera there and they have sinced moved and haven't had time to send it yet so more pictures to come ... hopefully soon!  Derek got a sweet little sports car which we went on many drives in and it was a great time to visit with my brother which I haven't done much of lately.  I got to go visit my mission president and his wife which was such a good time and I loved getting to see them! 
 Me with Ava at the Old Spagehetti Factory in this really awesome building in downtown Lousiville.
 Me with Ava and Sophie.
 Me with Derek and his family at his work which is what took him to Kentucky.
Sophie and I on the trolley in the Old Spagehetti Factory
 Ava Jewel
 Sophie Sue
 My sister in law is an amazing violinist (and artist) and is teaching Sophie how to play the violin.  They mostly are working on the form.
 Ava has such long pretty fingers that I had to take a picture of them (yeah, I know I am wierd!)
 Ava with a mouth full of grapes!
 Sophie
 Ava doing what kids do best, being silly!
 Sophie after bathtime.
 Sophie and I - I love her so much and she loves my iPod to play games on!! =)  ha ha!!
Derek with Sophie.  I absolutely love seeing my brothers with their children!  It's just so neat to see them in that role and they suprise me with how well they do with their children!  =)

No comments: