Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Temple, boys, boys, boys

Peyton drinking hot chocolate at a football game.

I watch Lael (my sister's daughter) about once a week and Peyton and her are about 5 months apart - they have gotten pretty close!
 Flowers at the temple - they make me happy!
 We took the kids to the temple that Stephen and I were sealed in - Columbia River Temple in Tricities.  We took some really nice pictures!



Luke wearing boots - he loves putting shoes on.  He make makes me laugh a lot!
 Since living closer to my dad who has a motorcycle, we've been able to borrow his bike some and Stephen got his motorcycle license.  It's been a lot of fun pretending like we have a bike when we get to borrow it!
 Our boys with their plaid shoes.

Stephen giving rides on the 4 wheeler at my sisters house!

 Both boys LOVE jumping on the trampoline at my sister's house.
 Stephen doing a backflip.  He worked with the cheerleaders at his high school teaching them how to do backflips and back handsprings.  Unfortunantly, he hurt his back and now are trying to find a chiropractor that we like!
We had to get a new license plate for the car Stephen drives and the old one was on there pretty good!  This is the old one and bolts and screws after we finally got it off!  Still pretty annoyed that we had to pay and get new ones when there wasn't anything wrong with the old ones!

No comments: